Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Develop students’ experimental, analytical and evaluation skills with contemporary and topical biology examples, practical assessment guidance and differentiated end of topic questions, with this AQA Year 2 student book.
– Provides support for all 12 required practicals with plenty of activities and data analysis guidance
– Develops understanding with engaging and contemporary examples to help students apply their knowledge, analyse data and evaluate findings
– Gives detailed guidance and examples of method with a dedicated ‘Maths in Biology’ chapter and mathematical support throughout to consolidate learning
– Offers regular opportunities to test understanding with Test Yourself Questions, Differentiated End of Topic Questions and Stretch and Challenge Questions
– Supports exam preparation with synoptic questions, revision tips and skills
-Develops understanding with free online access to ‘Test yourself’ answers and an extended glossary.