This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2021.
Strengthen language skills and cultural awareness with a differentiated approach that offers comprehensive coverage of the revised Cambridge IGCSET Spanish (0530/7160) syllabuses for first examination from 2021.
– Develop the cultural awareness at the heart of the syllabus with engaging stimulus material and questions from around the world which will encourage a positive attitude towards other cultures
– Progress the ability to use the language effectively with activities developing all four key skills, supported by teacher notes and answers in the teacher guide
– Stretch and challenge students to achieve their best, whilst supporting all abilities with differentiated content throughout
– Ensure the progression required for further study at A-level or equivalent
– Help to prepare for the examination with exam-style questions throughout
Be the first to review “Cambridge IGCSE and International Certificate Spanish Foreign Language”