Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Critically observe and investigate the three geographical themes in the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Geography syllabuses (0460//0976/2217) and ensure full coverage with a comprehensive guide to all themes, skills and coursework required.
– Trust experienced authors and teachers to guide you through the required topics and facts.
– Navigate the syllabuses confidently with relevant key questions at the start of each chapter.
– Deepen understanding of geographical concepts through up-to-date case studies from around the world.
– Check comprehension with case study analyses and activities throughout.
– Consolidate learning with definitions of key terms, topic summaries, additional questions, further help with case studies and images online.